• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies Do you usually sleep off while watching movies?

movies

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
This happens to me sometimes, and it’s because I have had a really long day of work. So when I eventually settle down to enjoy any of my favorite movie, I am already asleep within minutes of watching.
So I just go to sleep when I am tired instead of forcing myself to stay awake.

Do you sometimes sleep off while watching?

No, I usually have to see a movie completely through, no matter how bad it is.

I have to see how it ends as I am already invested in it by the time I click play because I check the ratings and reviews in order to know what I'm getting myself into.

However, a few nights ago, I remember drifting off during a scene in Black Mass. It was when Depp's character shoots up a person in car that was in a parking garage during broad daylight when there were plenty of witnesses.

So, I have to go back and see what happened after that. Surely that was the turning point of getting caught?

To be determined though.

This is a very interesting topic. I watch movies to shut down for the day. Don't laugh 😂. Movies are like a sleeping tablet, especially if I'm stressed. That doesn't say I don't watch movies without sleeping on them.

Back
Top Bottom