• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Do you play mobile games?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
There is no doubt that the most popular devices for gaming are PC and console. But we still cannot deny the fact that mobile gaming is gaining traction as well.
An advantage of it is that you can play wherever you find yourself and anytime. It is a good way to pass time when you are not at home.

Do you play games on mobile too?

If I find a good game without ads or in-app purchases, I'' give it a try.

The games tend to cost anywhere from $1 to $5 to purchase, but I really don't mind that over games with ads that make for a hideous user interface or games that, while you can still play for free, tempt you to buy an in-app purchase to speed the gameplay up in some way or another.

I only play two mobile games on my phone at the moment, they're Pokemon Go and Block Blast. I installed Block Blast to try to earn some credits for a survey site I use, but I ended up enjoying the game more than I thought I would and now I mainly play the adventure mode even though I won't get credits that way. I've been playing Pokemon Go since 2016, I didn't play when it first came out because I didn't have a phone that could run it. I wish BB had an option to pay to get rid of ads, because the game has lots of them unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom