• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Do you like sleeping with or without pillows?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Heatman

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ322
When it comes to sleeping, it's not possible for me to sleep without pillows. This is why I have 6 pillows in my King size bed. I love being buried under the pillow when I'm sleeping.

I don't like using duvet but only pillows. If I should sleep without a pillow, I will wake up with neck pains in the morning.

Do you like sleeping with or without pillows?

Do you like sleeping with or without pillows?
With. And. it's only with pillows that I can fold three times to reach the perfect level of comfort.

Sometimes I'll sleep on my stomach without a pillow though.

I sleep with a bunch of pillows as well. I have like 8 pillows on my bed.🤣

I also love pillows, to be honest, but I don't use them all the time. Sometimes I feel neck pain after waking up the following morning. I use them when I need something to hug. 🤣

I definitely need a pillow when I'm sleeping. I usually put my one arm under my pillow when I fall asleep.

I sleep with at least two pillows. I need one to keep my legs raised up a bit when I'm sleeping. I can't fall asleep without using a pillow. It's top on my list of bedroom requirements.

If there is anything I adore so much, it's the sleeping time. This is the time I don't joke with.🤣 Pillow gives me that comfy I want on my bed. I have them all over, so I never miss a touch.

If there is anything I adore so much, it's the sleeping time. This is the time I don't joke with.🤣 Pillow gives me that comfy I want on my bed. I have them all over, so I never miss a touch.
I wonder how those people who sleep with pillows do it because it seems to me like a mission impossible. I have those little couch pillows in case I want to nap a bit being in them.

Back
Top Bottom