• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss Do you binge watch a TV show as soon as you start a new series?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to television shows or series.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,359
I like to have something on in the background while I'm at home, so if I find a good TV series I'll usually run through most the episodes right away.

How about you?

I tend to wait until at least 3 or 4 seasons of a TV series have aired before I begin watching it. So many times there will be a good show that suddenly gets dropped in the 2nd season without any closure, which is really obnoxious.

Preferably, I wait until the series ends and then watch it in its entirety, binging a couple episodes a day to a week, depending on how I can allot my time.

Yep my wife and I tend to do this! We've been watching Supernatural for the first time, and we usually binge watch a few episodes at a time. We just started Season 5 the other night, and we're already on episode 6 I believe of the season.

Yep my wife and I tend to do this! We've been watching Supernatural for the first time, and we usually binge watch a few episodes at a time. We just started Season 5 the other night, and we're already on episode 6 I believe of the season.
Tell us more about it so we can decide if we want to start binging it too! :-P

I binge watch TV shows to unwind and pass time. I’m a big fan of TV shows and rarely miss my favorite. I remembered when I was watching Mara & Clara, I would postpone all my work till the episodes ended. That's how far I can go with TV shows, especially if it’s full of suspense. I use it to escape from stress after having a long day..

I tend to binge-watch a series every time, and then I have to wait for the new season to come out.

Back
Top Bottom