• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Do you believe in a God?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
I do not, we highly evolved primates invented him/her/it. "It" simply does not exist except in your fervent beliefs and imaginations. It all started with shamans rattling their beads while wearing makeup in front of the bonfire with their fellow cavemen. Then it slowly evolved with holy books that were all supposedly from God or Goddesses.

Later on pyramids, temples, churches etc. And oh yes, let's not forget the holy books. I ran a witchcraft forum and was able to convince everyone of my powers and they all feared me...so very easy.:devilish: I even was able to convince myself at the time that I did.:LOL: Want to know what I believe? I believe that there has always been people like me that will convince people like you and even themselves, in the powers of the supernatural whether here or in another life. Television preachers do not believe what they are telling you, they don't. All believers are just plain suckers.

I believe that we have no soul and we just die like a bug, and it's all over....done.:cool:

I don't believe in god. I do respect the beliefs of others. I just don't believe there is a higher power in other words god.

Back
Top Bottom