• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Diablo IV

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
This is probably going to be my next purchase on Playstation. I love these type of games. Elder Scrolls/Skyrim was super fun. I can't wait to play Diablo IV.

Have you played the newest Diablo?

I don't know if I should say this! But I'll let the cat out of the bag. Diablo IV doesn't resonate with me not after watching the announcement trailer. What's the hype about? Anyways, the game is not entirely bad, I just don’t think it's for me.

I read a lot of positive reviews about Diablo IV on some of the gaming platforms I visited recently. The hype on this game is out of this world and I'm beginning to think it's the real deal. The graphics and the gameplay is so appealing to so many gamers.

I read a lot of positive reviews about Diablo IV on some of the gaming platforms I visited recently. The hype on this game is out of this world and I'm beginning to think it's the real deal. The graphics and the gameplay is so appealing to so many gamers.
My one friend loves it, the only game he plays. I love the open world concept, and levelling up my guy. I played Diablo Immortal but I heard IV is better.

Back
Top Bottom