• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series Designated Survivor (2016)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Drama,War & Politics

Director: David Guggenheim

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland,Maggie Q,Kal Penn,Adan Canto,Italia Ricci,Emiliano Díez

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Canceled

Overview: Tom Kirkman, a low-level cabinet member is suddenly appointed President of the United States after a catastrophic attack during the State of the Union kills everyone above him in the Presidential line of succession.

Where to watch

Streaming: Rent:
More details on TMDb

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Kiefer Sutherland

Tom Kirkman
    • Maggie Q

Hannah Wells
    • Kal Penn

Seth Wright
    • Adan Canto

Aaron Shore
    • Italia Ricci

Emily Rhodes
    • Emiliano Díez

Président Ortega
    • David Guggenheim (Production)

• Kiefer Sutherland (Production)

• Simon Kinberg (Production)

• Peter Noah (Production)

• Aditya Sood (Production)

• Neal Baer (Production)

• Mark Gordon (Production)

• Chris Grismer (Production)

• Suzan Bymel (Production)

• Elizabeth Bischof (Art)

• Dawn DeNoon (Production)

• Kiefer Sutherland’s Recap

• Featurette
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The show started off strong. Season one was fantastic, and season two kept up the pace. But season three? That’s where it lost me. The tone shifted so much that it kind of ruined the experience. Since it was only ten episodes, I decided to finish it, but honestly, it just kept getting worse. It even felt like some of the characters' personalities completely changed in the third season.

What I loved about the first two seasons was that it felt like what would happen if Tom Kirkman ever became president, and the acting and storylines were top-notch. I flew through the episodes faster than any other show.

So, overall, it's definitely worth watching, but maybe pretend the third season doesn't exist!

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom