• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Criminal cases on YouTube

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Baby Yoda

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ254
Do you guys/girls watch youtube channels on crime cases where they present background details on the events led to crime, crime itself and events following someone's arrest? I do that pretty often and by doing so I am pretty aware how humans can become real monsters in a split of a second. Normal all life and then something snaps in them and they get some assertive thoughts to do bad things.

Channel I follow (one of them) is Explore with us. There you have an actual footage of interigation and techniques used to get confesion.

Recently I started watching this one as well:

Explore With Us is a great channel. The video that got me subscribed to them was the sad story with the treatment of Ryan Waller.

I don't have the time to watch every episode, as they're quite long, but have watched quite a few, especially those that the title catches my eye.

I'm unsure if MrBallen does crime cases or just scary stories, but I'm pretty sure he covered stories of crimes before. It's a different genre than EWU, but enjoyable with a good narration nonetheless.

The only crime channel that I really have time for is narrated by me (or you), kind of. I watch how criminals react on Code Blue Cam as they're generally around 20 minutes, or 1/2 to 1/3rd the time of EWU.

Back
Top Bottom