• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series Charmed (1998)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Comedy,Drama,Mystery,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Constance M. Burge

Cast: Holly Marie Combs,Alyssa Milano,Rose McGowan,Brian Krause,Kaley Cuoco

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Three sisters (Prue, Piper and Phoebe) reunite and unlock their powers to become the Charmed Ones, the most powerful good witches of all time, whose prophesied destiny is to protect innocent lives from evil beings such as demons and warlocks. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve, while they attempt to maintain normal lives in modern day San Francisco.

Where to watch

Cast Crew

• Holly Marie Combs

Piper Halliwell
    • Alyssa Milano

Phoebe Halliwell
    • Rose McGowan

Paige Matthews
    • Brian Krause

Leo Wyatt
    • Kaley Cuoco

Billie Jenkins
    • Aaron Spelling (Production)

• Holly Marie Combs (Production)

• Alyssa Milano (Production)

• James L. Conway (Production)

• Brad Kern (Production)

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
This is one of my most favorite, if not the most favorite, TV series of all time. Even though it lacks special effects and the plot is sometimes full of holes, I love the concept because it is a very unique one and on top of all of that, I watched this when I was a kid, which contributed to all of it. I rewatched twice all 8 seasons. What I admire is the fact they made 9 seasons with 22 episodes each. And each episode is 40 min long. Not to forget, the story of each episode is also unique. Lovely.

Anyone watched this? :D

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom