• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

other Celebrity deaths that have impacted you the most

For threads related to news, rumors, or discussions that don’t fit standard categories.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
I don’t usually pay attention to celebrities’ personal lives since I’m more focused on what they create and bring to the world.

However, hearing about Chester Bennington's death really affected me. His music resonated with me deeply and helped me through difficult times. I just wish he could have found a way to get through his own battles...

Has any celebrity's passing ever impacted you? If so, who was it and why?

Nipsey Hustle. When Nipsey died I teared up a bit.
I haven't heard of him till now.

Seems like an extreme case of jealousy there.

A rising rap star killed outside of his own clothing store? Nispey sounds like the American Dream, taken by someone that couldn't make their own, and now has to serve, hopefully, life behind bars.

Any songs you recommend?

I haven't heard of him till now.

Seems like an extreme case of jealousy there.

A rising rap star killed outside of his own clothing store? Nispey sounds like the American Dream, taken by someone that couldn't make their own, and now has to serve, hopefully, life behind bars.

Any songs you recommend?

There's a video of the shooting on YouTube. I surprised you haven't heard about him when it happened.

My favorite Nipsey Hustle song probably is Double Up.

There's a video of the shooting on YouTube. I surprised you haven't heard about him when it happened.
My curiosity got me to track it down and watch it. There wasn't much to see, but, there was still a life taken nonetheless.
My favorite Nipsey Hustle song probably is Double Up.
I like the rhythm of this song.

It also sounds like the lyrics of this was the epitome of his life:
Nisey Hussle - Double Up Lyrics said:
Double up, three or four times I ain't tellin' no lies
I just run it up, never let a hard time humble us
Double up, I ain't tellin' no lies, I just (yeah)
I ain't tellin' no lies, I just
Five, four, three, two, that's time, I got
To you, that money
My dreams come true
My life in diamonds

Somehow he doubled up to get his own shop, which doubled up again into a potential rap career.

Jealously, I say.

My curiosity got me to track it down and watch it. There wasn't much to see, but, there was still a life taken nonetheless.

I like the rhythm of this song.

It also sounds like the lyrics of this was the epitome of his life:

Somehow he doubled up to get his own shop, which doubled up again into a potential rap career.

Jealously, I say.
He has a lot of good songs. He also was one of the first rappers to sell a mixtape for $100 a pop.

Back
Top Bottom