• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

feedback Can we add societal issues to the rules?

For users to provide suggestions or feedback about the RealShit community.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
I know that no politics are allowed, but, we should also include societal issues that have been politicized.

All any discussions covering them would just cause division and division in a community where we're supposed to be equal.

Currently, we've introduced a rule against discussing societal issues that have become politicized, as these discussions can create division, which is not in line with our vision for a healthy community at RealShit.

Discussions on politics and societal issues that have been politicized are currently not allowed.

This rule will be merged with our no-politics rule and may be adjusted as the community evolves.

That sounds fair enough.

I could always use the ignore feature if it gets out of hand from a few members dropping politics in every discussion. A little here and there is fine, but I'd draw the line when it creeps into every topic, like retro gaming, where it doesn't make sense to be discussed at all.

Back
Top Bottom