• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

artist Best technical singer?

For threads focused on discussing a specific music artist or band.

Baby Yoda

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ254
There are many great singers out there, both male and female, but which one would you consider to have top technique, something that not many can mimic? For me, I would go with Floor Jansen (currently the main female vocalist in Nightwish). She is capable of singing many different music genres and can switch styles in an instant as she does it. She mixes and adds beautiful little tricks to make her sound more unique. Here are some examples:

Hope you enjoyed

I took a listen to some of her music and have to admit that she has a great voice. I'm unsure of her raw talent to perform her own music based on what is posted, but the covers (like "Frozen - Let It Go") are good.

I tried to see if she did a National Anthem somewhere, but only found one in Dutch.

I think she would kill the National Anthem in a U.S. performance, putting goosebumps on everyone's skin, both in attendance and watching from home.

Back
Top Bottom