• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Are you a loner?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
On a scale of 1 to 10..... I am an absolute 10 out of 10. The problem is that the world doesn't want me to be, and there in lies the problem. I am attractive and have an engaging personality and know very well how to turn on the charm, but I hate doing it. I do not like people, never have, never will.

People always try their best to get close to me but I will ultimately reject them. I give them strong signals that I don't want them to come over, ,nor do I particularly want to talk to them on the phone either. Don't bother to text me because you won't be getting a response. Eventually they all get the hint sooner or later.

I hide behind a big 5 foot fence and the gate is usually locked...go away and leave me alone!:mad: In spite of all I am reasonably happy and will remain so, as long as the flipping world butts out and stays out.

I never accept social invitations, don't smile and avoid eye contact. I wear a fake wedding ring on my left hand. I have a big NO SALESMEN sign and a SMILE YOU ARE ON CAMERA sign on my gate. I never say hi to anyone, and if someone says hi, I just nod without smiling back and keep on walking.

Look at my avatar, is that friendly? Could there be a more antisocial avatar than that? :devilish:

Am I the only loner on here, or are there other kindred spirits on here too? Would be nice to find others here who share my peculiarity. :ninja:

In spite of all I am reasonably happy and will remain so, as long as the flipping world butts out and stays out.

The thing is, as long as you're happy with how you're living, why should you care what others think?
I hide behind a big 5 foot fence and the gate is usually locked...go away and leave me alone!
These are pretty contradictory statements though.
Would be nice to find others here who share my peculiarity. :ninja:

Not at all, I am quite happy living behind my walls in my peaceful sanctuary.
I mean that it's contradictory to want to be alone, but to also want to meet new people who are similar to you.

It could be a turn-off to some who would otherwise want to interact with you, knowing that you don't have any interest in possibly getting to know them.

I mean that it's contradictory to want to be alone, but to also want to meet new people who are similar to you.

It could be a turn-off to some who would otherwise want to interact with you, knowing that you don't have any interest in possibly getting to know them.
Wanting to meet someone in RL and wanting to interact with like minded people online are two vastly different propositions. In RL I may not be able to rid myself of them. Online it is so easy....:cool: As to turning people off, I have turned it into an art form. But only use this skill when they become tiresome. :cautious:

Wanting to meet someone in RL and wanting to interact with like minded people online are two vastly different propositions. In RL I may not be able to rid myself of them. Online it is so easy....:cool: As to turning people off, I have turned it into an art form. But only use this skill when they become tiresome. :cautious:
You're right, there is a difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom