• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

suggestion An unofficial poll

For proposing new ideas or improvements for the forum.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
As a member of a small but hopefully growing community, I am hoping to alter a policy here on RS. I understand that political discussions are to be considered vorboten (forbidden). Let us take it to a vote, I know that this is not a democracy, but it's all in fun right? lol

I cast a vote that we at least give the topic of politics a probationary period. What say the rest of you?

The RealShit community doesn't have enough active members to conduct a meaningful poll at the moment.

To hypothesize, introducing political discussions could result in the forum becoming highly polarized in one direction or another. This kind of division might undermine the forum’s primary aim of bringing in new members and retaining them. Without achieving that, the goal of fostering discussions about movies, TV shows, music, games, gossip, and other non-political subjects would likely fail, immediately leading the forum down the same path.

Politics won't be considered until we hit a minimum of 1,000 members or 10,000 posts. Once we reach that, we can look into having a poll.

Politics won't be considered until we hit a minimum of 1,000 members or 10,000 posts. Once we reach that, we can look into having a poll.
I appreciate your optimism but hold on a minute. On my last forum "Wicca's Cauldron" (Proboards) we were able to achieve 80 members and 7,500 posts, it took us 6 months to do it. In order to get that I had to advertise all over the net. Good luck on getting anywhere close to 1,000 members. Your post goal however is attainable.

I appreciate your optimism but hold on a minute. On my last forum "Wicca's Cauldron" (Proboards) we were able to achieve 80 members and 7,500 posts, it took us 6 months to do it. In order to get that I had to advertise all over the net. Good luck on getting anywhere close to 1,000 members. Your post goal however is attainable.
This premium domain name was bought at auction, and we're excited about its potential.

While we won't disclose the exact traffic it gets from people typing it directly into their browsers, even a small conversion rate in the single-digit percent, each month, over six months could easily bring in 80 new members. That's just the start.

On top of that, we'll be boosting our advertising efforts to draw even more eyes.

But here’s the kicker—we’re rolling out a paid-to-post and engage system. Details are coming soon, but here's a hint: you’ll be able to cash out your earnings straight to Dogecoin wallets! Stay tuned for more on that as it should be implemented by the end of next month, with your participation and engagement now retroactively applying.

Good luck with your forum!

Once we hit our goals, we'll revisit your suggestion. For now, it's not open for discussion.

But here’s the kicker—we’re rolling out a paid-to-post and engage system.

Good luck with your forum!
First off paying for content is problematic. It invites worthless and spammy posts. The same content posted over and over again, often A-1 or copied crap...your call. As to my forum Proboards shut it down. Witches, warlocks, pagans, etc. are not exactly politically correct people. Not to worry as I will *NOT* be talking witchcraft on this forum, nor bringing any of my followers here ...promise not to give out any curses either. lol

First off paying for content is problematic. It invites worthless and spammy posts. The same content posted over and over again, often A-1 or copied crap...your call. As to my forum Proboards shut it down. Witches, warlocks, pagans, etc. are not exactly politically correct people. Not to worry as I will *NOT* be talking witchcraft on this forum, nor bringing any of my followers here ...promise not to give out any curses either. lol
It’s not just about getting paid to post, but about getting rewarded for how valuable your content is to the community. Think of it more like Reddit, where your engagement and contributions are recognized based on quality. If your content isn’t valuable, spammy posts won’t fly because they’ll only hurt your potential earnings.

And remember, everyone is welcome here! If your members want to talk about TV, movies, music, or games, this is the place. Not everything has to revolve around politics or religion—there’s room for all kinds of conversations!

I hope to still see your around RealShit!

And remember, everyone is welcome here! If your members
Trust me RS you do not want them here. I tried my level best to control them, and to try and stop the pure evil to no avail. Eventually it got to be too much and we were reported to the point, that we got shut down. It was a witches forum😈... never ask for anything that you really don't want. I am doing you a favor by *NOT* inviting that bunch over here. Besides I am done with them...😑

Back
Top Bottom