• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

religion A discussion on religion

A thread to discuss beliefs, practices, and spiritual topics across various faiths and philosophies. Respectful dialogue encouraged.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
Respectful dialogue encouraged in "religion" threads.
Here is what happened. We were all getting into it about religion. This subject can set people off becuse many are so very intrenched. We were all going back and forth and I was enjoying it until...this old biddy came on and said that I shouldn't have said what I said to this religious guy. Nobody likes him and I got many likes for my posts. I wasn't even talking to her, why did she even need to butt in? I was sort of cool at first, but she kept on coming at me and I lost it and gave her both barrels. Now I can't log on so I'm thinking that I got the boot....don't care if I'm to be 100% honest. :cool:

Religion is one of those touchy subjects. I don't believe that we can keep it Real without discussing religion at some point. Perhaps, politics is next?

As far as it goes with me, I am agnostic. However, I live in a country that practices Shintō and Buddhism. While I don't share most of the same views, I still participate in cultural religious practices, such as those after death, and the remembrance of such.

I'm open to hear all views, and why people think the way they do. Though, I don't think you'll ever convert me from being agnostic, because I can't physically see it either way.

Feel free to share your beliefs and practices, and if anyone else wants to participate in respectful dialogue, they can choose to. Otherwise, it'd be wise to avoid all religious discussions.

I've had a number of forums the last one was 'Wicca's Cauldron' on ProBoards. I went under the username of 'Wicca'. It was a witchcraft forum and we had 80 members. ProBoards took it down because we kept getting reported. Some of the witches, warlocks, and pagans were not so nice and I refused to censore them.
I am not here as a witch and will not be going down that road. You can count your lucky stars that I won't. :devilish: I also had a YouTube channel and that too got taken down. Do *NOT* encourage me to witch out.......:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom