• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

artist 7 Kings Entertainment - Patiently Waiting

For threads focused on discussing a specific music artist or band.

Cpvr

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,922
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
I’m currently listening to "Patiently Waiting" by 7 Kings Entertainment.

I just came across this song via the Release Radar on Spotify. I’m glad that I decided to play it because it’s a banger.

I just put it on in the car on my way back home. Great bass and rhythm. A bit too slow to add to my cardio playlist, but a great track nonetheless.

I don't have Spotify on this device, so I had to take a listen on YouTube Music.

Underrated song to only have 3 thumbs up (a couple dozen thumbs up across YouTube, but less than maybe 100 plays across all posts).

patiently-waiting-7-kings-entertainment.webp

I'm guessing that they don't have a record deal, or with a label that doesn't have a big marketing budget.

I just put it on in the car on my way back home. Great bass and rhythm. A bit too slow to add to my cardio playlist, but a great track nonetheless.

I don't have Spotify on this device, so I had to take a listen on YouTube Music.

Underrated song to only have 3 thumbs up (a couple dozen thumbs up across YouTube, but less than maybe 100 plays across all posts).

View attachment 12

I'm guessing that they don't have a record deal, or with a label that doesn't have a big marketing budget.
I know Young AI and Otb fastlane are signed, but 7 kings entertainment are probably still underground & unsigned.

I know Young AI and Otb fastlane are signed, but 7 kings entertainment are probably still underground & unsigned.
Hopefully, someone will give them a shot.

It's a good track, but they could do much better having a label.

Back
Top Bottom